Zurich is Switzerland’s top tourist destination. It’s a city of historic squares, museums and galleries, architectural showpieces, a picturesque old town and modern districts, pristine nature, a buzzing nightlife and much more.
In addition to visiting the Hallenstadion, be sure to plan in some time exploring this city on the banks of the Limmat – you won’t regret it! For more information, visit the Zurich Tourism website.
Hotel Sternen Oerlikon
The superior business hotel Sternen Oerlikon is located in the centre of Oerlikon, a five-minute walk from Zurich Oerlikon railway station. The extensively renovated city hotel impresses with its active hospitality and competent service – be it during a business trip, a trade fair, event or family visit.
- 56 guest rooms
- 10 parking spaces
- 2 meeting rooms
- Own restaurant “Restaurant Ö” with bar and elegant Salon du Cigare
- Within walking distance of Oerlikon railway station with direct connection to the airport and the main railway station
If you present a valid event ticket for an event in the Hallenstadion or in Zurich Oerlikon, you will receive a 10% discount on your room rate.
Holiday Inn Zürich Messe
The surroundings of the Holiday Inn Zurich are characterised by the pulsating life of the Hallenstadion, the Zurich Exhibition Centre and Theater 11.
- 164 guest rooms
- 94 parking spaces
- 7 meeting rooms
- Non-smoking hotel
- Vis-à-vis the Hallenstadion
Hotel Krone Unterstrass
The renowned hotel offers the ideal setting for a trip to the city on the Limmat. Extensively expanded in 2018, the family-run hotel scores with its central city location. Several state-of-the-art banquet and seminar rooms offer all the desired options for conferences, seminars or family celebrations.
- 80 guest rooms
- 14 own parking spaces, 237 in the Stampfenbach underground car park
- 7 seminar rooms
- Lake Zurich, main railway station, Zurich Exhibition Centre (Messe Zürich), the Hallenstadion as well as the University and ETH in the immediate vicinity
- Restaurant & Bar “differente”, known for 15 different tartar variations or specialities flambéed at the table